Descripción de la máquina
The SafanDarley H-brake is assembled from the highest quality components and includes a number of innovative features.
These include, double pressing beam guidance, cylinder suspension with pivot bearing, a completely new modular back stop system, an optional start-stop feature (frequency control regulated) for energy savings, multiple options for CNC controlled bending aids and the possibility to use bio oil.
The Q-size, stroke and working width can all be manufactured to specific requirements, i.e. fully customised.
- Pressing force from 175 to 400 tons
- Bending lengths from 3100 mm to 6220 mm*
- Variable Q size standard
- Increased Q size optional
- Increased working width in the side frame optional
- Choice of controller types
- Double guidance on the pressing beam
- Comprehensive CNC controlled and modular back stop which has 2 axis as standard that can be extended to 9 axis
- Up to 6 CNC controlled axis possible
- Multiple dX axis possible
- Heavy duty back stop including heavy duty finger stops with shock absorbers
- Variety of support arms available
- Sheet thickness measuring system optional
- Multiple safety systems optional
- SafanDarley E-Bend L laser angle measurement
- Electrical CNC controlled Bending aids, E-Mate 1000 / 2000